Boost Your B2B Ecommerce Strategy with SABX Announcements
- Form direct digital connections with customers
- Send real-time product and pricing updates
- See records of orders, payment and communication in one place
- Manage orders from one ecommerce dashboard
- Improve efficiency by 80%
Business Sellers and Buyers Still Interact the Old-Fashioned Way
Transform Business Interactions with SABX
Buyers See and Act on Offers Faster than Ever
Send pricing, promotions, programs and other announcements to your team and your customers with one click. Recipients get announcements as if they’re sent one-on-one and can interact with you through messaging. Messages are archived with the announcement and provide a record of the interaction.
Personalized Pricing with a Click
Automating a complex B2B pricing strategy can be tricky. Chances are, you’ve negotiated personalized pricing and package offers based on factors such as a buyer’s region, company size, volume and frequency of purchases, and more.
With SABX, your B2B ecommerce pricing strategy can remain as flexible as you need it to be.
See How SABX Works for Sellers
Drive Sales and Save Time
- Share real-time product info, pricing and incentive offers
- Link custom offers to a B2B ecommerce storefront or item
- Tag users to increase visibility
- Use announcements to message customers
- Control who can and can’t message you
Check Out the Rest of Our B2B Ecommerce Solution
Connect your team with buyers and communicate with them from one sales dashboard. Track it all in real time.
Send custom pricing, promotions, programs, and more, at scale. Buyers can see and act on your offers faster than ever.
Sell more with online stores customized for buyers, channels or geographies. You set the terms and start selling to the buyers you validate.
Eliminate manual work and boost efficiency by automatically receiving, processing and archiving data about every order.
You have self-service help, always-on issue resolution, and access to a care manager for answers to every question.
Your data is your data. Only seller account owners know the buying experience and personal preferences of their users.